Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial weekend has been productive!  We stained and put in all the plugs to our stair banister (finally finishing it after almost 5 years).  Jaron did half of our brick mail box.  We had bids to have it done for $600-1000.  We had enough brick left over from building our house just sitting.  I'm glad Jaron decided to just try it himself and save all that money.  It may not be perfect, but in my opinion it looks pretty dang good for just watching a you tube video and giving it a first time try!

Savannah has a school bike ride fieldtrip coming up.  They did it last year as well, but she couldn't ride without training wheels, so I let her stay home.  This year we have been working hard since the snow melted to get her confident without her training wheels and she has done great.  I wanted to take her through Parker to practice since the school just rides around the town.  So Hudson and Savannah rode bikes, I jogged and Jaron took Avynlee on the 4 wheeler.  It was a beautiful morning and so much fun!

I also got a green accent wall painted that I have been wanting to do ever since we moved in.  My mom got me motivated and offered to help, so I took her up on it and I am sooo happy with how it turned out!

No comments: