Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time to get to work

I'm taking a technology class for recertification in Rexburg. This is day two and we set up an educational blog this morning, but this is the part I've been waiting for. I knew we were going to be setting up a personal blog so I am excited. I think this will be my new form of journaling. Our teacher told of a friend who printed off all of her postings and put them in page protectors in binders. She had 3 fat journals to look back on and I am really excited to start doing the same thing.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Girl! I was totally thinking about you today, and then I got your email. Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is stinkin cute so either you or Becca is way talented.
Love You Girl!

Katie said...

So glad you are up and running! Are you recertifying just to recertify or so you can teach?

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

Well it is about time....I keep on waiting!!!! I had no idea you were taking a class...good for you!!!!