Monday, June 16, 2008


I just thought I would post our most recent family picture taken last September.  It's like 4:00 in the morning, but I can't sleep.  Yesterday was Father's Day.  I had planned to get up early and make Jaron this huge old breakfast with bacon, eggs, and pancakes (usually the best he gets is an Oddwalla bar on the way out the door (if you don't know what an oddwalla bar is, you must check it out.  I find them in the produce section of Winco for the cheapest, but I've also seen them in Super Walmart.  They are mostly organic and packed full of vitamins and other healthy stuff.)  Anyway, I woke up yesterday with a really nasty flu, so  instead of getting the royal treatment, he had to do everything.  He got Savannah ready for church, got Hudson's diaper changed, fed both the kids, and prepared an elder's quorum lesson (which was his own fault for procrastinating, but still...) while I went back and forth between the bed and the toilet.  So I slept a lot yesterday and now I can't sleep.  I really am lucky to have married such a good man.  He is a super father, the kids adore him!

2 comments:

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

I am sorry that you were sick!!!! I guess it was alright, you can't sleep now and you have found time to blog!!! YIPEE!!!!

Katie said...

Hmm, are you sure you aren't pregos? Hehe, anyway, I would have to agree that you have a great hubby..can't get them better than St. Anthony! ;)